Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Powered
VMware Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Powered services are cloud-based disaster recovery solutions built on VMware technology. A disaster recovery plan gives customers the peace of mind that potential downtime and loss of data resulting from an operational disruption will be minimized because disaster recovery services provide operational consistency, stability and support for the recovery of virtual machines, applications and data in the event of downtime in a primary data center. By utilizing VMware’s disaster recovery technologies, and your public cloud infrastructure, you can avoid the costs of developing a disaster recovery technology, and provide your customers with a VMware DRaaS solution.
VMware DRaaS Powered services offered by VMware Cloud Service Providers utilize vCloud Availability for vCloud Director or Site Recovery Manager, the industry-leading solutions that enable application availability and mobility across sites in private and hybrid cloud environments.
VMware enables VMware Cloud Service Providers to offer simple, cost-effective cloud-based disaster recovery services that seamlessly support their customers’ vSphere environments. This solution is designed expressly for VMware Service Providers to be easy to operate and to integrate with their existing VMware cloud environments.
- Business Continuity
- Maintain business functions or quickly resume them in the event of a major disruption.
- Cost Savings
- Subscription-based services eliminate expensive capital investments into physical infrastructure.
- Managed Services
- Fully managed disaster recovery solutions delivered with experience and expertise.
- Authorized VMware Cloud Provider Program Service Provider partner with 3600 point minimum contract
- 100 VMs per month under DRaaS Powered management