VMware Cloud Verified
Featuring the VMware Cloud Verified logo in your marketing campaigns and content signals to your customers and prospects that your foundational cloud technologies and services are based on VMware Cloud Infrastructure.
Boost Your Business with the VMware Cloud Verified Logo
Your customers are looking for flexibility and control in choosing cloud services for their enterprise workloads. And you’re the right partner to deliver. Adding the VMware Cloud Verified logo to your offerings signals to your customers and prospects that your foundational cloud technologies and services are based on VMware Cloud Infrastructure, including VMware vSphere, VMware vSAN, and VMware NSX.
The VMware Cloud Verified logo represents:
- Awareness: Customers quickly recognize the logo as a commitment to cloud freedom and choice by VMware and cloud partners.
- Compatibility: Customers look for this logo as their assurance that partner cloud services are compatible with their VMware virtualized environments.
- Opportunity: Customers want to purchase services carrying the logo, helping to drive revenue.
VMware Cloud Verified Requirements:Active VMware Cloud Provider with a contract level above 360 points.
Deploy the full Cloud Provider Platform core products on-premises (vCenter, ESXi, NSX, vSAN*, vCD, Usage Meter), which can be easily deployed through Cloud Provider Pod with 1-click or through a DIY approach that follows the VMware Validated Designs for Cloud Providers or deploy VMware Cloud Foundation.
*vSAN can be deployed as resource cluster storage or in support of environment as the storage for Management Cluster.
How to apply:
Begin by creating or updating your profile page as follows:
- Log in to https://vcloudvalidation.com using partner ID
- Select Dashboard (it is the default view)
- Select 'Manage Account / Listing Page' in the middle of the screen under company details.
- Update your details on both 'Company & Contacts' and 'Service Listing' tabs
- Select 'Save Draft', and then 'Submit for Approval’. Note: profile page will not be published until your usage meter report is received & validated by VMware.
Upon completion of your profile page, fill out the Cloud Verified Form below. Once you are confirmed as a VMware Cloud Provider with a contract above 360 points, you will be notified via email.
The notification will include instructions on how to submit your Usage Meter report to verify use of the required Cloud Verified product stack. Note, a Usage Meter report is required for each physical data center location offering a Cloud Verified service.